Wednesday

Best Friend

I love my best friends and am happy.
Without them, i guess i will be a total wreck at times. I just grateful for them i suppose. Anyway, i have to get back to my project on segmentation. Which is equivalent to banging my head against the wall. Honestly this FYP is really i have no words to describe it. But i must say i learn something from my supervisor. LOL. My supervisor is a blogger. 
Anyway, best friend say that i should treasure a certain part of my convo with the bf and the another best friend. 
Why? 
Because the bf complains to me abt the recce in his company. and best friend complains abt the technicians in his company. So you know i am listening to two sides of story everyday. LOL. 
Sometimes things are so weird.
Tonight going to do some stuff.

No comments: