Wednesday

The 2nd gloomy post.

Few weeks back, i wrote the 1st post on how life is meaningless.
I shall continue now with the 2nd chapter.

Pleasures are meaningless
Wisdom and Folly are meaningless
Toil is meaningless

So I hated life, because the work that is done under the sun was grievous to me. All of it is meaningless, a chasing after the wind.I hated all the things I had toiled for under the sun, because I must leave them to the one who comes after me.And who knows whether he will be a wise man or a fool? Yet he will have control over all the work into which I have poured my effort and skill under the sun. This too is meaningless.So my heart began to despair over all my toilsome labor under the sun.For a man may do his work with wisdom, knowledge and skill, and then he must leave all he owns to someone who has not worked for it. This too is meaningless and a great misfortune.What does a man get for all the toil and anxious striving with which he labors under the sun? All his days his work is pain and grief; even at night his mind does not rest. This too is meaningless.

Everything is meaningless yet again.
How can one find meaning in life then if everything is meaningless?
Why would one want to know what is life when it would be meaningless to know it?

Await the third post on this gloomy post.

I was reading a person's blog ( click the link to go there) about her reflections on life. What do you think?

No comments: