Tuesday

God

All i ask from God
My family.
Darl to be faithful.
All of us to be healthy.

I wonder at times how one succumb to temptation. Why do they succumb to temptation.
I can answer to some of it. i did something bad once. but i shall not write aloud on this post for this post is being read by some people which i am not prepared to share such private stuff.

My private stuff have since been gone all gone actually. Everything. along with the hard drive that crashed with my desktop.All i can do is rely on memories of mine.

I wish for everything to be just alright. And for me my plans to go smoothly. Things will nvr go smoothly. that's for sure. i am contradicting myself.

i find myself in this 4 yr relationship with darl normal. Prolly i treat him like family.Sometimes there is nothing at all. Sometimes there are pangs of love and missing. i dunno is that how he feels. but this is how i feel yet i am even not sure is this even love?
Do i even LOVE him? that's the thing. What's LOVE?
LOVE is giving without expecting anything in return. Is that it? Is it sacrifing?

let me check what's the model answer from wikipedia - Love represents a range of emotions and experiences related to the senses of affection and sexual attraction.[1] The word love can refer to a variety of different feelings, states, and attitudes, ranging from generic pleasure to intense interpersonal attraction. This diversity of meanings, combined with the complexity of the feelings involved, makes love unusually difficult to consistently define, even compared to other emotional states.

As an abstract concept love usually refers to a strong, ineffable feeling towards another person. Even this limited conception of love, however, encompasses a wealth of different feelings, from the passionate desire and intimacy of romantic love to the nonsexual. Love in its various forms acts as a major facilitator of interpersonal relationships and, owing to its central psychological importance, is one of the most common themes in the creative arts.

Agape - In the New Testament, agapē is charitable, selfless, altruistic, and unconditional. It is parental love seen as creating goodness in the world, it is the way God is seen to love humanity, and it is seen as the kind of love that Christians aspire to have for one another.

So what's Love?
If u are reading this, tag me and tell me what is ur view.
I dun know yet. Maybe i should ask my Bf and see what's his reply.

No comments: