Monday

500 Days of Summer. (:

If you have not watched it, spoilers ahead.


This is a story of boy meets girl. But you should know up front, this is not a love story.

Some of my favorite quotes from the movie.


Summer: I named my cat after Springsteen.
Tom: Cool... what was his name?
Summer: Bruce.
( I was like the only one in the cinema laughing at this joke. -.-')


Tom’s Co-worker: So do you have a boyfriend?

Summer: No. Who needs it? We’re young, might as well have fun while we can.

Tom: Wait. What happens if you fall in love?

Summer: Love. You don’t believe in that. Do you?

Tom: What. It’s love, not Santa Claus.




Summer:Is that true?

Tom:What?

Summer:You know what. Do you...like me?

Tom:Yeah. I like you. Of course I do.

Summer:As a friend.

Tom:Right. As a friend.

Summer:Just as a friend?

Tom:Yes. I mean... I haven’t really thought about... Yes. Why?

Summer:Nothing. I just... You’re interesting. I’d like us to be friends. Is that ok?



Tom:Summer... we don’t have to label what we’re doing. I just... I need -

Summer:I know -

Tom:Consistency. I need to know you won’t wake up tomorrow and feel a different way.

Summer:I can’t promise you that. Nobody can. Anyone who does is a liar.



Tom:What happened? Why didn’t they work out?

Summer:Nothing happened really. It’s what always happens. Life.



Rachel: Tom, I know you think she was the one, but I don't. Next time you look back, I think you should look again.



Summer: I woke up one morning and I just knew.

Tom: Knew what?

Summer: What I was never sure of with you.



I have the script and the soundtrack if anyone wants it. (:

Btw they cut alot of parts from the original script.

5 comments:

Velvet said...

hello. relink me please, okae!
and how didcha get the script?? i want to borrow! =D

Roxy. said...

Yea yea, will relink you. Have been super duper busy. I got the link from a webbie. But its the first draft.

Anonymous said...

hi...can i have a copy of the script and the soundtrack?

Thanks...email me: rcelorico@yahoo.com

Roxy. said...

Check your mailbox. :D

Anonymous said...

can you send me the soundtrack of 500 days of summer pleeeeeeaaaaseee im looking for it everwhere and i know that you are a really cute and nice person that can do me the favor
daniel_ardillosk8@hotmail.com
Pleeeeaseee