Tuesday

ar.

Was watching season 4 of house. I watch the finale. touching. The episode is called Wilson's Heart. "It doesn’t hurt here. I don’t want to be in pain; I don’t want to be miserable; I don’t want him to hate me.” House to Amber on a white bus. I really wonder if i was the one asking for help from my friend to fetch me home cuz i was drunk and then instead of my friend,his girlfriend came over and fetch me back instead yet i insisted on taking the bus. The bus got into an accident. My friend's girlfriend die. And it was sort of my fault. And Wilson's is House best friend. I really cannot imagine. Season 5 will prolly show House and Wilson's friendship on the line.
On other stuff. Mother's birthday. =) ( 6th July)
bought for her a swatch shared among me,ning,BF, went to sudoku japanese bazzar to eat( a bit sian eating there already cuz i think it was like my fourth time there in 1 month) and then later we caught HANCOCK.not bad. The girl was hawt i shd say. that's abt out. oh ya, i took photos with darl with his signature bald head courtesy of the NS ! and yesterday, went to MAGARITA'S to eat. Its a quaint little mexican place that charges like alright until u add up the service charge and the GST and then it kills u.The mexican rice is really delicious. I had Kitchen Sink Burrittos. Wanted to go to Island Creamery. But was kinda late and the car was having some funny little problems. so we skip that. Good news - i pass my common test. sort of unexpected though because i did not really study just studied the day before. thank god for that. =)
can't wait for this saturday when darl books out and then we go movie watching, he wanna watch red cliff and Batman. So we will watch 2 movies on beautiful saturday ! yeah !

Would You Remarry

"Dear," said the wife. "What would you do if I died?"
"Why, dear, I would be extremely upset," said the husband.
"Why do you ask such a question?"
"Would you remarry?" persevered the wife.
"No, of couse not, dear" said the husband.
"Don't you like being married?" said the wife.
"Of course I do, dear" he said.
"Then why wouldn't you remarry?"
"Alright," said the husband, "I'd remarry."
"You would?" said the wife, looking vaguely hurt.
"Yes" said the husband.
"Would you sleep with her in our bed?" said the wife after a long pause.
"Well yes, I suppose I would." replied the husband.
"I see," said the wife indignantly." And would you let her wear my old clothes?"
"I suppose, if she wanted to" said the husband.
"Really," said the wife icily. "And would you take down the pictures of me and replace them with pictures of her?"
"Yes. I think that would be the correct thing to do."
"Is that so?" said the wife, leaping to her feet. "And I suppose you'd let her play with my golf clubs, too."
"Of course not, dear," said the husband. "She's left-handed."

Dotk tagged me to do this so i shall do this.
20 random things about myself.
1. I have a BF.
2.I have a mother.
3.I have a sister.
4.I have a dog.
5.I love God.
6.I have only 1 best friend.
7.I love fred perry polo.
8.I intend to be a tai tai.
9.I love Elmo.
10.I love extreme sports but am terrified danger. ironic.
11.I play maple and my character name is igotnolife. =)
12.i think my maple character name fits my lifestyle.
13.i play drummania and guitarfreaks.
14.i am probably the only GIRL in singapore to have Dj max title DJ GRAND MASTER.
15.I am madly in love with cars.
16.I dun think i am a boring person.
17.I love to play games(you name it,i might play it)
18.i used to want to be a lawyer.
19.I drink caramel frappucino venti with cream.
20.I eat 6 inch parmesan oregano subway melt with extra olives no jalapenos and with honey mustard and mayo.

there 20 random things abt me.

ok off now.

No comments: